Head of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Vithas Xanit International Hospital
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Malaga (1985).
- Doctor of Medicine and Surgery from Malaga University (1995).
- Master’s Degree in Implantology. Barcelona University 2004
- Doctor of Dentistry from UNIBE (1987).
Areas of expertise:
- Master’s Degree in Dental Aesthetics, USA (1988).
- Master’s Degree in Orthodontics, Madrid (1989).
- Postgraduate Course in Dental Prosthesis, Liverpool (1991).
- Master’s Degree in Maxillofacial Orthopaedics (Madrid, 1994).
- Master in Oral Surgery and Implantology from the International University of Catalonia (2002).
- Master in Senior Business Management at the International Institute of San Telmo (2010-2011).
- Odontologist for the Andalusian Health Service (1988-1998).
- Lecturer-Tutor for the practical training of dental hygienists at the I. E. S. Sta. Barbara (from 1999 to present).
- Lecturer on the Master’s Degree in Periodontics and Implantology at the International University of Catalonia (1998-2006).
- Dental Trainer CAD-CAM systems in England, Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Spain (1991-2013).
- Visiting Lecturer at the Post -Graduate course in Aesthetic Dentistry from Seville University.
- Visiting lecturer the Master’s Degree in Oral Surgery, Periodontics and implant Dentistry at Malaga University (2010-2012).
- Visiting Lecturer at IESO Madrid (2012).
- Medical Director of the Cuevas Queipo Malaga Clinic (from 1988 to present).
- Cuevas, A. Effectiveness of the mandibular advancement device in sleep apnoea. Dental Gazette March 2013 245: 120 -7
- Cuevas, A. Comparative study of two non-surgical methods in the treatment of chronic moderate periodontitis of adults. Review of the technique of complete oral disinfection. MLG 2010 Commalaga 125: 36 -40
- Cuevas, A. Dental Aesthetics assisted by computer. Dental Gazette SEP 1996 70 76 -80
- Granados E, Queipo de Llano T, Cuevas, A, Oral habits in Pedodontics. Atypical deglutition, oral breathing and thumb sucking. MLG Comalaga 2012 May 136: 34 -7
- Cuevas,A. Dental treatment of the diabetic patient. Rev. And. Dentistry and Stomatology. Oct 1995 Vol 5 (4): 166 -171
- Vocal Member of the Board of Governors of the Malaga College of Dentists and Stomatologists (1994-2001).
- President of the Spanish Society of Computerised Restorative Dentistry (SEORI) and in Spain, of the International Society of Computerized Dentistry (ISCD) (1991-2006).
- “City of Malaga” Research Award given by the Malaga College of Dentists (2007).
- Member of the Granada Royal Academy of Medicine.
- “City of Malaga” Research Award given by the Malaga College of Dentists (2009).
- Prize for the best scientific essay 2010 given by the Malaga College of Physicians.
- Medal of Merit awarded by the Malaga College of Dentists and Stomatologists (2013).