Clinical Lead International Services.
Consultant in Emergency, Sport and Exercise Medicine at Vithas Xanit Internacional
- Deputy Secretary International Section and Board Member.Spanish Society of Emergency Medicine ( SEMES )
- Board Member.International Federation of Emergency Medicine ( IFEM ) Institute
- Visiting Professor Hunan´s People University Hospital Changsha China
- Member of the Research Committee European Society of Emergency Medicine ( EuSEM )
- Founder Member Syncope IG EuSEM
- Associate Fellow of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine ( RCEM-UK )
- Member of the European Society of Cardiology ( ESC )
- Fellow of the Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine ( Ireland )
- Post Grad Diploma Studies in Sport and Exercise Medicine. University of Bath ( UK )
- Master in Sport Medicine EISC ( Spain )
- FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine
Dr. Francisco Moya is currently the Clinical Lead of the International Services Department and a Consultant in Emergency and Sport and Exercise Medicine at Vithas Xanit International Hospital in Malaga, Spain.
After obtaining his basic medical degree in Spain, he completed his postgraduate training in Acute and Emergency Medicine and Sport and Exercise Medicine in the United Kingdom .
Dr. Moya is a member of the following Scientific Entities: Spanish Society of Emergency Medicine, Royal College of Emergency Medicine (UK), European Society of Cardiology ( ESC ) , European Society of Emergency Medicine ( EuSEM ) , Spanish Society of Sport Medicine ( SEMEDE ) and the Football Medical Association (UK).
Since October 2012, he is a Member of the Research Committee of the European Society of Emergency Medicine ( EuSEM )
He is also currently the Founding Member of the EuSEM Syncope Interest Group.
He has been involved in several research projects at International level, mainly in the fields of Arrhythmia, Anticoagulation, Sudden Death in Sport and ACS Management in the Emergency Departments as well as participating in several scientific publications and medical books.
Dr. Moya is a regular Lecturer, Abstract Reviewer and Committee Member at National and International Emergency and Sport and Exercise Medicine Congresses and Symposia.
In June of 2017, he was elected to be a Board Member of the Spanish Society of Emergency Medicine, leading the International Relationships Section , and most recently he has been awarded a Fellowship of the Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine by the Royal College of Surgeons and the Royal College of Physcians in Ireland being also an Associate Fellow of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine of United Kingdom since 2003