Head of Gynaecology and Obstetrics Services at Vithas Xanit International Hospital
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Faculty of Medicine in Malaga (1990).
- Doctor of Medicine from Malaga University (1993).
- Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the Materno Infantil Hospital of Malaga (1993-1997).
Areas of expertise:
- Prenatal Diagnosis.
- Foetal echocardiography.
- Invasive Techniques: amniocentesis and corial biopsy.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology Consultant at the Femenia Group. Menorca (Ciutadella, Illes Balears, 1998).
- Materno Infantil Hospital in Málaga (1999).
- Costa del Sol Hospital, Obstetrics Area (1999-2011).
Participation in publications of interest
- Martín E et al. Pregnancy and urinary infections. In: García de Lucas MD, editor. Manual of medical pathology and pregnancy. Madrid: Editorial Panamericana; 2013.
- Martín E et al. HIV infection and pregnancy. In: García de Lucas MD, editor. Manual of medical pathology and pregnancy. Madrid: Editorial Panamericana; 2013.
- Big foetus for gestational age, a challenge. XXI National Congress of the Perinatal Medicine Section of the S.E.G.O. Adeje (Canary Islands); 2008.
- Martín E et al. MRI: imaging in fetal anomalies. Book of abstracts of the 5th World Congress in Fetal Medicine. Barcelona: Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol; 2006.
- Martín E et al. A 22q11deletion presented as a cystic hygroma and right aortic arch. A case report. 5th World Congress in Fetal Medicine, Barcelona: Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol; 2006.