Radiology and nuclear medicine are medical specialties that focus on the diagnosis of diseases through the interpretation of images. They provide fundamental information for the Medical Check-Up Unit
At Hospital Vithas Xanit International these two specialities are integrated into a single service in order to provide the maximum reliability and diagnostic coordination.
This service, comprising of only digital equipment, has the latest technology for managing and interpreting these digital images. It is made up of state-of-the-art equipment which includes:
• 1.5 Tesla RMI scanner with advanced software
• Scanner with 64 detectors (MDCT 64),
• Top of the range ultrasound equipment
• Interventist radiology room and haemodynamics integrated into the operating theatres,
• Latest generation gamma camera with integrated X-ray equipment , as well as
• Conventional radiology, mammography with stereotaxis, orthopantomography dent-scan, etc…
This is a highly specialised unit which offers each patient the best, safest and most personalized solution depending on their pathology. The most appropriate imaging technique is determined so as to obtain the most accurate diagnosis.