At our Vithas Xanit Internacional private healthcare center a wide range of medical services and surgical specialties are available.
Our Vithas Xanit Internacional hospital staff are highly trained and experienced experts in their fields.
Over 40% of patients attended at Vithas Xanit Internacional are foreigners originating from many different countries. Our staff speak 16 different languages and offer multidisciplinary and multicultural services to all foreign patients. They also consider values and issues to offer the most adapted care at all times. They also inform about any administrative formalities required by patients’ national healthcare systems.
Our team is made up of more than 680 professionals of which 250 are doctors, all striving for excellence and experts in the latest diagnostic and therapeutic technologies.
Quality of services
- Quality at Vithas Xanit Internacional hospital has been assessed and accredited by the Joint Commission International. Very few hospitals in Andalusia and Spain have been accredited by this healthcare quality standards assessment for hospitals world leader. To obtain the corresponding accreditation, the hospital has implemented and is following up 6 major safety objectives marked by both the World Health Organization and by the Joint International Commission.
- Vithas Xanit Internacional was chosen as ‘Best Hospital in 2011’ by the International Travel Insurance Journal (ITIJ). This worldwide specialized publication focuses on standards of healthcare, travel insurance and healthcare assistance.
- Vithas Xanit Internacional has also been granted a Quality Award, handed over during the ninth edition of the Andalusian Executives Awards.
The latest diagnosis and treatments for international patients
Medical Check-up and diagnostic imaging:
- Complete general check-up
- Specific checks by pathology
- Cosmetic Surgery and Anti Aging
- Obesity treatment and bariatric surgery
- Dental Surgery and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cardiac Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology.
- Spine Surgery
- Vascular surgery and phlebology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Medical Oncology
• Radiation Oncology
- Pediatrics and pediatric surgery
Other medical treatments and surgeries
- Pathological Anatomy
- Thoracic Surgery
- General Surgery and diseases related to the digestive system
- Dermatology / Veneorology
- Endocrinology and nutrition
- Hyperbaric Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Stop smoking unit
- Unit of sleep disorders